Five Things To Know About Kids
Since being on lockdown 24/7 with my family, I'm reminded of certain things kids do. Not babies, not toddlers, children who are old enough to know better. If you are not yet a parent, maybe these are things you will be happy to know before you start a family of your own.
Keep in mind, I am not complaining, I know most if not all children do these things at some point in time, I am merely sharing:
- kids do not have anything important to say....UNTIL you step in the shower or to use the bathroom
- kids do not even KNOW your name until they are well into their teens-all they know is mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom....
- kids will eat anything-EXCEPT what you cooked for dinner, they never like what you make for dinner
- kids do not like taking showers-it's 'not their thing'
- you will be happy to know, kids only have to use the bathroom WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO SIT AND EAT YOUR FOOD