5 Things I’ve Learned About My Kids During Quarantine
Day 3624 of quarantine. Staying at home, day in day out, you get to learn alot about the people you are quarantined with. In my case, I'm learning quite a bit about my kids. We spend alot of time together BUT not 24/7 365 thanks to work and school. Here are 5 things I have learned about my little ones since this all began:
- my 6 year old daughter eats WAY more than my teenage son-like ALL.DAY.LONG.
- neither of my children need anything from me...unless I'm in the restroom, in the shower, on the phone or about to sit down and eat a meal
- for sure my teenage son is going to make a career of Fortnite, he plays it so much!
- if they did not have to leave the house they would never shower-these kids don't mind being nasty (don't get me started about brushing their teeth) SMH
- a 'meal' for them is not the same as my idea of a meal-cheesesticks, corn dogs, mac and cheese all constitute a meal for kids- and not altogether- I mean mac and cheese is ONE meal to them