Five Things I Do Every Day At Home
As we continue with social distancing, staying home, working from home we are more than likely into a regular routine. I know in our household there are certain things we do every.single.day and by 'we' I mean I because a mother's work is never done.
Here is a typical day in the Cruz household:
- home school-my 13 year old and 6 year old know this must be done before all else
- dishes-I have never done so many dishes in my entire life no kidding!
- housework-I try to stay on top of this even if it's just dust 1 day, vaccuum or mop the next
- exercise-I'll jump on my bike, my mini-trampoline, do a workout video, take a walk around the neighborhood or jump rope
- cook-my stove top, oven, microwave and toaster oven are getting lots of action these days!
What does a normal day look like for you?