Cold Weather Necessities
Literally in the teens on Saturday, 19 degrees expected and Sunday night our low will be 7! We are also expecting a 30% chance of snow on Sunday so just prepare yourselves. Need help preparing for a weekend in? Let's make a list of things that are necessary for the cold weather, especially since many may opt to stay in, stay safe and stay warm this Valentine's Day.
- a fireplace to cuddle in front of (I don't have one but in my next home it is a MUST!) Lucky those of you that do.
- snacks-you can bet the pantry and the fridge will be stocked up before this weekend! What you want boo? popcorn, cookies, ice cream, chips, dips, sodas and adult beverages? I got you!
- blankets-just because you can never have too many and they're oh so comfy!
- a variety of streaming services-Malcolm & Marie on Netflix, Justin Timberlake's Palmer on Apple TV+, WandaVision on Disney+-the possibilities are endless!
- hot chocolate and plenty of marshmallows-because cold weather period
- pillows-I tend to doze in and out on cold days, I can't help it! lol
What are you planning to do with what could be our last few days of winter?
Can Weather Cause Headaches? And 50 Other Weather Questions Answered