You May Want To Have These Things On Hand In The Event You Start Feeling Sick
According to the CDC, there are a few things you may want to have at home in the event you start to feel sick or think you may be experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19. Some of these things we may already have or may already be doing but it doesn't hurt to be prepared just in case...
- have kleenex on hand in the event you begin to cough or sneeze to use for the safety of others
- keep cough medicine and acetaminophen on hand, just in case
- stay hydrated, drink lots of water DAILY
- VITAMIN C, VITAMIN C, VITAMIN C-it can aid in the healing process in the event that you get sick
- if you start to feel warm, take your temperature immediately, call your healthcare provider if your symptoms get worse
- disinfect your home regularly-if possible, keep a good supply of disinfectant wipes and Lysol-use it often
These are a few tips to keep in mind and practice regularly. Do your research, do your part. Social distance, stay home and WASH YOUR HANDS.