The State Fair Of Texas Is Back For 2021! Get All The Info You Need Here
It's baaaaack! I keep forgetting that literally last year was cancelled and with it so many of our favorite past times. If you are like me, you may have paid a visit to the good ol' State Fair of Texas a time or two growing up. Well yeehaw, get ready to pay Big Tex a visit because it's back for 2021!
Time to make the short drive to Dallas for this annual (save for last year) event held at Fair Park. The fair is set to open on Friday September 24th and will continue through October 17th.
In case it has been a minute since you have hit up the fair, here's what you need to know:
- gates will open at 9 am just to get in but most of the vendors, fair food and the exhibits will not be up and running until about 10 am
- here is a map of how to get to the fair and heads up parking will cost you about $20
- tickets to get into the fair won't cost you more than $25 but there are plenty of ways to save money with discounts-click here to find out how to get discounted tickets
- ready to rodeo? Good because the rodeo is back on the weekends of the fair-click here for the rodeo schedule
- The State Fair midway will have over 70 rides that include one of my personal favorites The gigantic Texas Star Ferris Wheel
- live music is back with a variety of entertainers like Clay Walker, Dru Hill, Sugar Ray and Little Joe y La Familia all set to perform throughout the duration of the fair-click here to find out when your favorite performs
If you are ready to get out and about with the fam and have some fun, the State Fair of Texas is a time honored tradition and not one to miss! Get more info about the fair here.