Things I Learned When I Woke Up With No Electricity This Morning
We got some much needed rain overnight and I'm super grateful for that but boy did I have to pay the price this morning! When I woke up at 4:30ish a.m. we had no power in our house, therefore I learned a couple of things real quick about not having electricity when you're trying to get ready for work:
- cell phones make a great flashlight, especially when you are trying to shower
- I do NOT own a flash light and I have no idea why?
- irons and blow dryer's do NOT work no matter how many times you plug and unplug
- I need candles for all holidays and birthdays from this day forward
- it is important to get up, get showered and out the door as quickly as possible because it gets real HOT real fast with no electricity lol
From what I can remember, in my adult life I have not had a power outage that lasted as long as it did this morning, apparently or I would have been better prepared! Were you without electricity this morning?