Who Will NOT Be Receiving Stimulus Checks
Everyone is anticipating their 'stimulus check, quarantine cash,' whatever you are calling it, and many Americans are wondering when the check will drop. From what I understand, Congress is working as diligently and quickly as possible to see that those checks start going out by mid-April. However, do you know if you will actually be receiving one? Let's break down who will NOT be receiving the extra $1200 or whatever your case may be, each situation is different...
those who do NOT qualify to receive a stimulus check are as follows:
- college students and 17 year olds
- disabled persons whose parents support them
- senior citizens living with their children
- immigrants without social security numbers
- babies born in 2020
- high earners who lost their jobs
- parents who split custody
- recently divorced or estranged
- those who owe back child support
If you fall under any of these categories you may research further as to why you are not eligible.