Top 5 Favorite French Fries In Odessa
Not all fries are created equal. It is up to you how you like your fries. Extra salty, steak, thin, crispy, crinkle, no salt, ketchup, no ketchup? I will go for crinkle any day but sometimes I like to change it up. Thank goodness for the many options we have here in the 432 to satisfy my french fry taste buds.
See if you happen to agree with me and my family when it comes to fries. Here are the top 5 places in Midland/Odessa with the best fries:
- Texas Burger-surely you didn't miss me saying crinkle fries will always be my go-to? These are hands down my fave.
- Whataburger-there is nothing like some Whataburger fries on a day where you're having a late lunch because you got tied up at work and you're super hungry. They hit the spot.
- McDonald's-I mean it really does go without saying. Perfect amount of crisp, perfect amount of salt.
- Texas Roadhouse-I.love.steak.fries. This is the only place I know personally that has them and they are good!
- Hamburger Co.-this place is on Grant st. and has been around for a very, very long time. Here, you can eat all the fries your little heart desires. Endless fries. Enough said.
As I said before, we all like our fries differently. These happen to be my top 5. Which fries would you recommend to try here in the Permian?