I Sure Did Go Watch F9 The Day It Came Out
So yeah I did it. You knew I would. I mean I've been obsessed with Vin Diesel since the Fast franchise first began so why wouldn't I go the day it opened? I've seen every single movie pretty much opening weekend so this one was no different. Also thanks to me, my kids are invested, so it was a no brainer for us to go watch F9 yesterday...
now I could 100 give you a review, give you my take, what I loved, what I didn't but then that would be big time spoiling it for you and I wouldn't do you like that. So instead I will just let you know what it's like being at the movies with Rebecca and Co. We are a circus when we go to the movies. lol Things overheard while watching the new Fast movie with the fam....
Before the movie:
- Mom, can we get candy?
- Can we play games afterward?
- How long is this movie going to last?
- Can I get a large drink?
- Can we watch (insert upcoming movie here) that when it comes out?
- I have to go to the bathroom.
- Can I have my OWN popcorn mom?
- What movie are we going to watch? I forgot.
During the movie:
- Mom, will you hand me my straw?
- Mom, did you grab napkins?
- Can I have more popcorn?
- Who is that character?
- Can I have my candy now?
- I have to go to the bathroom again.
- How much longer is this movie going to last?
- Ooooh, this movie just got way cooler, there's a singer in it!
- Omigosh mom they say that person's name like every 5 minutes in this movie!
- Is it almost over?
It is quite the experience going to the movies with kids. It's a wonder I got to watch any of it. I'm a pro now I guess.
I will say this, there were a couple of surprises in this one. A few characters I had completely forgotten about and quite the shocking ending. I loved it and I think you will too!
The Best Movie Character Names of the 1980s