Find Out Why I Am Riding The Struggle Bus This Morning
This momma is 100% riding the struggle bus this fine Friday morning! I got very little sleep lastnight, therefore coffee will be my bestie today. Other momma's and daddy's will totally understand why. Think of all the times you have put your little ones to bed and the excuses start pouring in...
- I'm not tired
- I'm hungry
- I'm thirsty
- I need to go potty
- I'm too hot
- I'm too cold
- Can I sleep with you?
- I'm scared
- Can you read me a story?
- Can I read you a story?
- What are you going to make for breakfast in the morning?
- What am I having for lunch tomorrow at school?
- Is my brother/sister going to bed too?
- Why does he/she get to stay up later?
- Are you going to bed mom/dad?
- I don't feel good
- I forgot to do my homework!
- I forgot to tell you to sign my papers for school!
- I have a project due at school tomorrow, I forgot!
- I need (insert school supply here) for school tomorrow I forgot to tell you!
I mean the possibilities are endless. The excuses are plentiful. Why am I reminding you of your nightly routine? Because I am a mother of 3 and I have been there a time or two or three and also I am telling you why I am #teamnosleep this morning. I heard the mother of all excuses lastnight for my daughter's tossing and turning and inability to sleep herself. When I asked what was the matter, her response to me at 2 a.m. was 'I keep getting wedgies, I can't sleep.' Really????? Wedgies? In ALL of my years as a mother, I have never.heard.this.one. Because of a stinkin' wedgie, I had a sleepless night. I have now, officially heard it all. Game over.
15 Natural Ways to Improve Your Sleep