Fathers Day Gift Ideas From an Actual Dad
Dad deserves being celebrated and I personally wanna make sure my dad knows I appreciate him, but what do you get a guy who already has the greatest kid in the world? Here are a few ideas that don't completely suck.
1. Meat...Yep just pure and simple. Invite dad over for a steak and a beer. As a dad myself, it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.
2. A subscription to Dollar Shave Club. I'm a dude, I hate having to go to the store for personal hygiene products. I subscribed to Dollar Shave Club like a year ago and I have no complaints. I even downloaded the app and I can get shampoo, shaving cream, body wash, razors, toothpaste, you name it they have it and I don't have to go shopping to get it.
3. A Nice Pocket Knife. My son's first gift to me that he actually bought was a pocket knife. Granted he was 10 and it was huge because to him a bigger knife meant a better knife lol. I still have it though. Just keep in mind that it gets more use when it's easy to carry.
4. A nice BBQ tool set. I love cooking out on the grill and I'm never mad about getting stuff to help me cook on the grill.
5. A New Video Game. It's one thing that gets overlooked but a lot of Dads are gamers much like myself. Helpful hint if you aren't sure which game to buy: Detroit. That's probably the biggest new release out currently and Red Dead Redemption 2 is one coming out this year that's now available for pre-order. Keep in mind that Detroit is out now and Red Dead Redemption 2 you can pre-order but won't be released until October.