Signs I Won The Lottery-Texas Edition
One of my favorite meme's ever, have you seen it? The one that says, 'I won't let anyone know when I win the lottery...but there will signs.' These words are over a photo of a bologna sandwich with extra bologna! It made me think, if that ain't me! lol You will know when I win the lotto by how (not-so) bougie I will become.
SIGNS I WON THE LOTTO TEXAS STYLE:
- instead of driving around wasting gas, I will pull into any gas station I want and fill 'er up!
- by the same token, I won't be twenty dollaring it anymore on pump 3. I'm big time now. I will fill up every single time!
- you will no longer see me eating fast food-I'm so fancy, I shall dine in at an actual restaurant. Jealous? lol
- I will no longer smuggle my own snacks into the movies, I will no longer smuggle my own snacks into the movies...
- I shall have my own Netflix password, no need to be on the 'family plan' anymore baby! Yeehaw!
- my kid will no longer be the 'yard boy' I will be hiring a professional to do the job!
- 3 ply toilet paper for everyone!
- our family will never share a dessert at dinner again!
- driving will be a thing of the past let's fly to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, we big timers now!
- who do I have to pay to get top billing? Rebecca and Leo in the Morning sounds better don't ya think?
I mean, this is how we do in Texas, am I right? Let's do it Texas style, what are some of the signs that you hit the jackpot?