Nine Tips That Might Help You Win the Lottery’s Millions in Texas
Nine Tips on How to Win the Lottery
Have you heard the name, Richard Lustig? If you are an avid lottery player his name will ring a bell because he's won lotteries so many times that he has published books and shared his "Secrets To Winning" on regular media and social media. First off Richard Lusting has won anywhere from $1,000 dollars and up to and over $842,000.00.
Richard has won big lottery prizes on seven different occasions in the last two years alone. He says that there is a method to his madness (as seen in the video below). With the current lottery jackpots getting as high as half a billion dollars here lately. I got to thinking someone somewhere has got to know something about how to improve one's lottery-winning chances.
I know, and before you say anything you got to play if you want to win. My dad (God rest his soul) used to play the lottery religiously then when he got sick and bedridden I became his little go-getter to run to certain convenience stores to buy his certain lottery numbers.
After dad passed, I have no reason to feel like my dad is encouraging me to buy his numbers (it's like I'm carrying on a family tradition here). So, now I'm left thinking "there has got to be a trick to this" because my dad won all the time. Not the big one but there was never a week when he didn't win. I know of one time he won $2,500 and at least a dozen times when he won at least $500 or more.
So this week when I saw the two Billboards boasting that they're offering half a billion dollars each in the Powerball and the Mega-Millions. So I decided to look up Richard Lusting the winningest lottery player around and see if he's got any really good advice.
I just learned that even WikiHow has posted their list of how to improve your chances of winning the lottery. Richard says that winning a big jackpot prize in the Lotto is NOT only based on luck. While Lustig has a big following he also has a large group that says he's a fraud. Nonetheless, He did win 7 big jackpots.
Lustig says one needs to learn the correct strategy on how to win because there is a real formula and technique that he uses to hit some big lottery jackpots.
Richard's Nine Rules to Playing and Winning (be aware this is one man's opinion)
- To increase your probability of winning, you need to buy more tickets. But the downside of this is that you may need to spend lots of money to win
- Form a lottery-playing team. Then you gather each team member's money. This gets you more tickets and lottery numbers which improves your chances of hitting the big jackpot.
- Try not to choose consecutive numbers. For example, if you play a lottery with five winning numbers and you can choose between 1 and 55 spread them out.
- The total of the numbers that you choose, try to make sure that when you add them up they total between 104 and 176. Studies have shown that 70% of lottery jackpots have sums that fall in this range.
- Don’t choose a number that falls in the same number group or ends with a similar digit. Although, there is a chance that you could win, however, the likelihood is very low.
- Play more of the unpopular games, don’t go for the ones everyone else is playing. Go to the less popular games with fewer players, thus increasing your odds of winning.
- While a lot of people tend to play lottery numbers based on birthdays or anniversaries, you will usually get more numbers from 1 to 31 because of the calendar just remember Rules 3 & 4. If you choose numbers above 31, this may boost your probability of being a solo winner.
- Remember every number in the lottery has an equal chance of being picked as the winning number. There is no software that could predict the exact winning number. But you can increase your chance of not splitting the jackpot price if you choose to play the more uncommon numbers
- Play the right game, play it often, and be consistent with the numbers you play. There are many kinds of lottery games that you could play. In the national lottery draw, there is a considerably broader number pool as compared to the Texas State Lotto.
The Powerball is up to over $500,000.00, that's half a billion dollars. If you're going to play good luck I truly hope you win. Now remember none of the above-mentioned is guaranteed to work but some things make sense like "you can't win if you don't play."