How Many Houses In West Texas Have An Indoor Pool? This One Does!
For the most part, Texas has some pretty awesome weather. Now, how many months out of the year can you use the pool outside? That's probably the big question. Probably, a lot more if the outdoor pool is heated. But, that's not an issue if the house you have has an indoor pool!
• HOW MANY HOUSES IN WEST TEXAS HAVE AN INDOOR POOL?
So if you go to any realtor sight on the internet and search for houses in West Texas that have a pool, you might get anywhere from 75 to 100. When I searched on realtor.com...these are the results that came back with a pool.
- Midland had about 54 houses with pools listed.
- Odessa had about 49 houses with pools.
So, how many of these houses have indoor pools? Um, not many but there were several. I mean, you expect an indoor pool to be in these huge mansions.
• THIS HOUSE IN MIDLAND, TEXAS HAS AN INDOOR POOL!
This listing does have an indoor pool. Let's jump in and take a look at the house and pool!
- Price: $794,000
- Address: 4301 E County Rd 63, Midland, TX 79705
- Year Built: 2012
- Acres: 3.820Z
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 4 baths
- Extra: 5000+ sqft, Indoor Pool, 4-car garage,
Indoor Pool? This West Texas House Has One!
I mean do you really need an Indoor Pool in West Texas? Um, Sure why not? Who doesn't want year-round access to the pool? Image the year-round Pool Parties you can throw! And, for a house that is priced under 800,000 dollars, it's cool to see that an indoor pool is an amenity.