Stop Stressing! These 5 Texas Cities Are The Most Stressed Out!
Geez I guess that is why these days you hear about self-care being so important. Many of us are stressed to no end and unfortunately, where does most of that stress come from? Work. The phrase 'overworked, underpaid' has never been more prevalent than it is these days.
Many workers feel like they do the job of 2 or 3 people and do not get properly compensated for it. Trust me, I know the feeling.
So it should come as no surprise that Texas has 5 cities in the top 10 of the most stressful cities in America.
Let's take a look at 3 of the most stressful cities because I am absolutely dying to know if Midland-Odessa is on the list. We should be, nearly everywhere you go, there is a help wanted sign.
5 CITIES IN TEXAS THAT ARE THE MOST STRESSFUL TO WORK IN:
1. Houston comes in at #1 in the US and in Texas with workers clocking in an average of 39.5 hours per week at work, which is above the national average of 38.7 hours, according to llc.org.
2. Arlington, TX is #2 on the list due to its long average workweek (39.9 hours) and long commute according to llc.org.
3. Dallas, TX comes in at number 3 of the most stressful cities in Texas due to having the highest average workweek.
4. Corpus Christi, TX ranks #4 which baffles me because in my personal opinion any city with water shouldn't be stressful. I'm stressed because Midland-Odessa does not have water!
5. Fort Worth, TX is one of the most stressful cities in Texas to work in based on hours worked per week, commute time, and even workers who commute before 7 am. I get it, the drive cannot be pleasant day in and day out.