Spooky And Single! Top 5 First Date Deal Breakers According To Singles
First dates can make or break a 'potential' relationship let's be real. Whether or not you get asked out for a second date sometimes depends on how the first goes. The pressure is awful. You're worried, how do I look? Should I have worn something different? Should I order the largest dish on the menu? Is he/she acting interested?
Maybe I can help make things a little easier for you by sharing a list of things that you could do on a first date that will ruin your chances, period. Dating.com took a poll and compiled a list of the answers given. So here you go.
THE TOP FIRST DATE DEAL BREAKERS:
1. showing up late-over half of the people polled said they wouldn't even consider going out with the person again if this happened.
2. too much too soon-53% of people said if the other person brings up commitment, done deal, bye, don't want to see you again!
3. talking about your ex-over 80% of people say you should never bring up a past relationship or an ex on a date. Just don't do it.
4. a wandering eye-is it any surprise that of the people polled, several say they have actually caught their date doing this? Enjoy the one you're with, geez is it that hard?
5. too much phone time-stay off your phone! 75% of people say they would not pursue a relationship with a person who constantly checks their phone.
Have you done any of these things and then got ghosted? Now you know why.