So You’re Telling Me TEXAS Has Castles? Check Out These Awesome 5!
When I think of castles, I think of fairytales or castles in some European country. Well, the United States has plenty of castles, and more surprising to me, TEXAS has some impressive castles. Texas is home to some awesome RANCHES and yes to some awesome castles. Who knew? Let's take a look at what the youtube channel Beyond Civilization considers the Top 5 Castles of Texas!
• 5 PIGNATARO CASTLE IN SANTE FE,TEXAS
Address: 12902 Hwy 6, Santa Fe, TX 77510
Pignataro Castle was constructed shortly after the great depression and was built around 1936.
• 4 THE CASTLE AT ROCKWALL IN ROCKWALL, TEXAS
- Address: 2071 Clem Rd Ext, Rockwall, TX 75087
- Website: LINK UP HERE TO THE WEBSITE
This castle was actually completed around 2004. This is a MODERN castle. This castle can be rented out for weddings and events.
• 3 LAKE WORTH CASTLE IN FT. WORTH, TEXAS
This castle began in 1860.
• 2 NEWMAN'S CASTLE IN BELLVILLE, TEXAS
- Address:504 E Main St, Bellville, TX 77418
- Website: Link To Website Here
Constructed and completed in 2006. Newmans Castle is available for tours. Reservations are needed. And, there is a BAKERY associated with the castle as well.
• 1 FALKENSTEIN CASTLE IN BURNET, TEXAS
Address: 7400 Park Rd 4 S, Burnet, TX 78611
Website: LINK TO THE WEBSITE
Some say this is the most FASCINATING Castle in Texas and the United States. It is a popular Wedding and Event destination.