My Experience At The Billboard Music Awards. Things That Surprised Me!
The Billboard Music Awards were this past Sunday and I was there! My overall experience was amazing and fun and I had a blast but there were a few things that surprised me about the award show since it was live on tv as well.
- the sound inside the venue was horrible, when Kendall Jenner flubbed her lines for example, we couldn't hear it
- the 'MJ Experience' wasn't much of an experience, black curtains surrounding the stage prevented us from being about to see the performance from where we were sitting
- it was obvious the priority was television, it may have looked great on tv to those watching at home but inside the arena we could barely hear the presenters and winners
- Ludacris, the host, was not needed love me some Luda but honestly I can count on one hand how many times he came out
- too much down time during commercial breaks, some events keep the crowd entertained and interested, not this one, we basically just sat and waited
Don't get me wrong, it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I would do all over again in a heartbeat, I just know now when I watch an award show on tv what to expect and what's going on 'behind the scenes.'