Impressive! Are These The Best Rest Areas In Texas?
Does TEXAS have the best Rest Areas? As you drive through the Lone Star State, you will see your share of rest areas. I mean, TEXAS is so big that you would think that TEXAS is on the list of MOST rest areas in the nation. Texas has 76 rest Areas! The days of rest areas just having a bathroom, and a vending machine are over. Take a look at these!
• NAVARO COUNTY REST AREA (I-45 NBorthbound)
- Location: Near Richland, Texas
- Mile Marker: 216
This awesome TEXAS rest area features:
- Two sets of men's and women's restrooms.
- Picnic tables.
- Air-conditioned lobby and restrooms.
- Family/assisted restroom.
- Separate truck and passenger parking.
- Group picnic facility.
- Storm shelter.
- Handicap access.
- Walking trail.
- Interpretive displays.
• COLORADO COUNTY REST AREA (I-10 WESTBOUND)
- Location: Glidden, TX 78943
- Mile Marker 692
Yelp reviews include:
“they have a picnic area and jungle gym, if no one is around, feel free to swing about!”
“Very clean rest stop along I-10 on the way from San Antonio to Houston on the eastbound side of the freeway.
- 2 sets of Men’s and Women’s Restrooms
- Interpretive Displays Air-conditioned lobby and restrooms
- Picnic Tables
- Diaper Changing stations
- Separate Truck and Passenger Parking
- Drinking Water
- Vending Machines
- Family/Assisted Restroom
• GUADALUPE COUNTY REST AREA (I-10 WESTBOUND)
- Location: 516 I-10, Seguin, TX 78155
- Mile Marker 281
• HILL COUNTY REST AREA (I-35 SOUTHBOUND)
- Location: I-35, Hillsboro, TX 76645
- Mile Marker : 362A
Features Of This Area:
- 2 sets of Men's and Women's Restrooms
- Air-conditioned lobby and restrooms
- Interpretive Displays