Huge! Is This The Longest Hot Dog In Texas?
Now, that's a WIENER! And, it should be. Because, yes everything in Texas is bigger, including the food. So yes it makes a lot of sense that one of the longest Hot Dogs in the world is in Texas. And, you can find it in Arlington, Texas!
IS THIS THE BIGGEST HOT DOG IN TEXAS?
Some say it's the biggest hot dog in the World!
THE TEXAS RANGERS 'BOOMSTICK' HOT DOG AT GLOBE FIELD!
This HOT DOG has been around for a while and it still measures up as one of the longest HOT DOGS served up In Texas and the World!
- 2 Feet Long! (24 inches)
- 1 LB all beef hot dog!
- Topped with Chili, Nacho Cheese, and Grilled Onions!
- Has a special carrying case
It was introduced back in 2013!
THE BOOMSTICK HOT DOG WILL COST YOU $27 DOLLARS!
When you hit up a Texas Rangers game at Globe Field in Arlington, Texas you can find the BOOMSTICK HOT DOG at section 132.
And if you're wondering about other great eats at the park....you can find them here.
- Boomstick is available in section 132.
- Bratwurst is available in sections 108, 112, 124, 128, 136, 212, 214, 229 and 238.
- Brisket Dog is available in sections 23, 125 and 230.
- Corn Dog Basket is available in sections 24, 108, 121, 124, 208, 224 and 230.
- Enchilada Dog is available in sections 105, 121 and 226.
- Foot Long Hot Dog is available in sections 121, 132, 225 and 234.
- Jalepeno Cheddar Sausage is available in sections 105 and 225 for $12.
- Pizza Dog is available in sections 3, 133 and 214.
- Smoked Sausage is available in sections 23, 105, 108, 123 and 230 for $12.
- Brisket Nachos is available in sections 17, 106, 226 and 233.
- Grande Nachos is available in sections 17, 125 and 208.
- Souvenir Helmet Nachos is available in sections 17, 125, 208, 226 and 233.
20 Famous People Who Were Born In Texas!