Having Yellowstone Withdrawals? Find Out When We Can Expect A New Season
Yellowstone fans let's be real. It's not the same. Sunday nights are sad because there are no new episodes of Rip, I mean of Yellowstone. Season 4 was good. We waited so long for it and it did not disappoint. So many twists and turns with the Dutton family. And the cliffhanger at the end of season finale, my little Dutton-loving heart couldn't take it!
QUESTIONS I HAVE AFTER THE LAST SEASON OF YELLOWSTONE?
- what's up with Kaycee and his freaky deek hallucinations? Will he and Monica stay together?
- will Beth ever be Connor's mother?
- how will Beth and Rip be now that they are married?
- will Summer get out of prison soon thanks to John Dutton?
- how will Beth torture and now blackmail Jamie with the 'photo' she now has in her possession?
- is Jimmy gone for good?
So many questions left unanswered that I need the answers to! lol We all do. But the most pressing question of all I would say, is IS YELLOWSTONE RETURNING FOR ANOTHER SEASON? The answer is yes!
WHEN WILL WE GET A NEW SEASON (SEASON 5) OF YELLOWSTONE?
According to sources, the show's co-creator and writer Taylor Sheridan is hard at work on the script for the new season and yes we are getting more of the drama we crave.
According to executive producer David Glasser,
production is expected to resume on Yellowstone in May, with season five slated to air in the fall.
Read that again...we will be getting a new season of Yellowstone THIS YEAR! My day has been made! Who's ready? Did you love season 4 and will you be watching season 5 in the fall?