Grand Opening! Cowboy Prime in Midland Is Now Open!
Steak anyone? Heck yeah! The Permian Basin's newest Steakhouse is now open in Midland, Texas! And, it's PRIME for business!
• COWBOY PRIME IS LOCATED AT ALLY VILLAGE IN MIDLAND!
Located in the beautiful ALLY Village in Midland, Cowboy Prime is the newest addition to Ally Village located at 200 Spring Park Dr Suite 200, Midland, Texas.
• COWBOY PRIME OPENED BY CHEF FELIPE ARMENTA
According to this MRT article...
Opened by Chef Felipe Armenta — owner of Cork & Pig, Red Oak Kitchen — and Chef Graham Elliot — two Michelin Star awardee, TV personality — Cowboy Prime’s purpose stands in giving Midland an experience unlike any other.
• HOURS OF OPERATION
- Sunday and Monday 11am to 9pm
- Tuesday through Saturday 11am to 10pm
• WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
- Appetizers include: Fully Loaded Potato Bisque, Wood Fired Spanish Octopus, the GIANT Italian Prime Meatball
- Salads include: Rustic Style Caesar Salad, Slow Roasted Beet Salad, Old School Iceberg Wedge
- Prime Selections include Australian Wagyu Striploin, Whole Maine Lobster, Colorado Lamb Rack, Bone-In Cowboy ribeye, and a 24K Gold Tomahawk Chop!
• FULL BAR INCLUDES CRAFT COCKTAILS!
El Charro Margarita, Martinis, and Domestic and seasonal BEERS are just some of the beverages featured at the bar according to the MRT.
For more information, you can check out their Instagram here. Make sure to stop by and welcome COWBOY PRIME to Midland! Who's ready for some great STEAK?
How Midland Has Changed Last 15 Years - Before & After Pics!