Did Casa Ole’ In Odessa Close It’s Doors For Good?
Looks like fans of Casa Ole' in Odessa will not be able to eat at this restaurant. After many years in Odessa, the establishment has closed its doors.
• CASA OLE' IN ODESSA IS NO LONGER OPEN!
Casa Ole' has been in Odessa for at least 25 years and now it seems that it is gone for good. Casa Ole' at 2727 John Ben Shepperd Pkwy is no longer in business. This Casa Ole' was the only Casa Ole' in the Permian Basin.
• FOR LEASE SIGN IS UP ON THE BUILDING!
Doors are locked and the 'FOR LEASE ' sign is up. The Casa Ole' sign on the John Ben Shepard Parkway has been painted over as well. And, the parking lot is empty!
• HERE IS CASA OLE BACK WHEN BUSINESS WAS BOOMING!
There was no official word of the closing on the Casa ole website, but it was no longer listed on the locations section of the website.
• CASA OLE BACK IN 2007 IN ODESSA, TEXAS
• THE CLOSEST CASA OLE' IS NOW IN THIS TEXAS CITY
The closest Casa Ole' is now 5 hours away from the Permian Basin in Bellmead, Texas. Bellmead, Texas is just north of Waco, Texas.
• THERE ARE NOW 15 CASA OLE'S IN TEXAS
There are now 15 Casa Ole' locations left in Texas.
- Conroe, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Humble, Texas
- Pasadena, Texas
- Bellmead, Texas
- Bryan, Texas
- College Station
- Temple, Texas
- Victoria, Texas
- Beaumont, Texas (2 Locations)
- Jasper, Texas
- Orange, Texas
- Port Arthur, Texas (2 locations)
- Silsbee, Texas
- Vidor, Texas
See how Odessa, Texas Has Changed In 15 Years - Before After Pics!