You’re Most Likely To Run Into A Celebrity At These 5 Texas Hotspots!
Have you ever had a run-in with a celebrity here in town or when visiting another city? If you have, you probably tell the story to anyone who will listen. I get it. We are always asked which famous people we have met over the years. There have been quite a few as this job has its perks but not everyone has had the good fortune of crossing paths with a celeb at work so maybe you want to seek them out.
Most of us have a 'favorite celebrity' someone that ideally we would love to run into at least once in our lifetime and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact I wish it for everyone! I even did the research to try to find out where you are most likely to run into a celebrity in Texas.
5 PLACES IN TEXAS YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO SPOT A CELEBRITY:
1. Hotel Zaza-there are locations in Dallas, and Austin, and one in Houston. With rooms starting at about $300 a night, celebrities like Justin Bieber, Drake, and Christina Aguilera have been spotted here.
2. The Rosewood Crescent Hotel a landmark in the Uptown Dallas neighborhood has seen the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, and even J-Lo has stayed here before on a visit to Texas.
3. Al Biernat's in Dallas-a restaurant that some would say has the best steak, seafood and lobster around! Celebrities are known to frequent this restaurant so much that there is a wall full of autographs. Will Ferrell and Charles Barkley hit this place up often when in town.
4. Just about any music festival in Austin, TX-South by Southwest in Austin is a festival of all sorts. Music, film, tech, and culture is a huge festival that many celebrities have been known to attend to promote whatever upcoming projects they have coming up! And the best part, you are in luck because this year's dates have already been set. SXSW 2023 will take place from March 10th through March 19th. And by the way if you are able to get into a festival after-party, even better, they love those!
5. Guero's Taco Bar in Austin, TX-the way to a celeb's heart? Same as you and me through their stomach of course! Quentin Tarantino, and Ryan Gosling have both been spotted at this popular Tex-Mex restaurant.