Traffic Alert! There’s A Great NEW Way To Get To The Airport From Odessa!
Just opened! Yukon Road has been extended and the new portion of it has just opened! There was a ribbon cutting for the ROAD this past week to officially open this new stretch of road. It's about 5 miles and connects Yukon Road from Highway 191 to the Midland Airport.
• THE NEW PORTION OF YUKON ROAD STARTS AT HIGHWAY 191 AND YUKON!
The new portion starts at Highway 191. Eventually, an overpass is going to be built to connect it to YUKON on the north side of Highway 191, but for now, you will have to ENTER the new stretch of Yukon off the frontage road near Gardner Denver.
• 4.5-MILE STRETCH OF ROAD TOWARDS THE MIDLAND AIRPORT!
According to Newswest 9...Midland Precinct One Commissioner Scott Ramsey said...
One of the big benefits is there is no turnaround between 1788 and Odessa," said Midland Precinct One Commissioner Scott Ramsey. "So if any emergency responders had to go, they'd either go all the way in Odessa or to 1788.
• LOOK FOR NEW BUSINESSES TO POP UP IN THE FUTURE ON THIS NEW STRETCH OF ROAD!
Midland Precinct One Commissioner Scott Ramsey said...
This is gonna open up an area over here just east of Odessa towards the airport for development and future needs for both the communities of both Ector and Midland County,
• YUKON STRAIGHT TO MIDLAND AIRPORT AND LOOP 40!
• HERE'S VIDEO OF THE DRIVE FROM HIGHWAY 191 TO THE AIRPORT!
See how Odessa, Texas Has Changed In 15 Years - Before After Pics!