Remember When This Texas City Had The McDonald’s Shaped Like A Happy Meal?
Well, it made so much sense that a McDonald's in Texas would have had a McDonald's shaped like a Happy Meal, right? I can't think of a 'happier' state than Texas! Up until about 2016, McDonald's located at 13105 Montfort Dr. in Dallas, Texas used to be shaped like a Happy Meal! Unfortunately, it was remodeled in 2016 and no longer resembles a Happy Meal! Dang, it! It used to be one of the most unique in Texas and the world. Oh well, let's order a Happy Meal and take a tour of what used to be the Happy Meal McDonald's!
• HAPPY MEAL SHAPED MCDONALD'S IN DALLAS, TEXAS VIA 2016!
• A HUGE BIG MAC USE TO STAND OUTSIDE!
• IT USE TO BE THE BIGGEST HAPPY MEAL IN THE WORLD!
• THIS IS WHAT THE FRONT ORDERING COUNTER USE TO LOOK LIKE
• DINING AREA VIA 2016
• WHAT THE FRONT SIDE OF HAPPY MEAL BOX USE TO LOOK LIKE
The Happy Meal McDonald's was a very long building.
• HERE IS WHAT THE REMODELED MCDONALD'S LOOKS LIKE TODAY!
Wow, what a difference! Looks nothing like the Happy Meal version it was back in the day. Sorry, it doesn't compare! Maybe, one day they will bring back the Happy Meal Mcdonald's! We can only hope, it was a classic!