Looking For A New Nail Salon To Go To? The 5 Best In Odessa According To Yelp
First-world problems. You may scoff and judge but let me tell you and many women will agree that finding a good nail salon is tough! Just the other day I was asking for recommendations because my regular nail salon was closed while the staff was away on vacation. It was not easy. I definitely did not get the same answer twice.
So the question is, what makes a nail salon a good salon?
Do we decide where we go based on the job the nail technicians do? Do we base it on the great manicures and/or pedicures the employees give at a particular salon, or on price? This salon is far more reasonable than that salon, or better yet do we base it on time? This one will get you in and out quickly, no appointment necessary!
I was curious to know which salons in Odessa are the best according to Yelp and why? Here's what I discovered:
TOP 5 NAIL SALONS IN ODESSA ACCORDING TO YELP:
1. Unique Nails and Spa located at 4009 JBS Pkwy. open Monday-Saturday 9:30-7:30. Una on Yelp says that
My tech was very meticulous and really gentle with my nails. She listened to what I wanted and I'm happy with the shape and color. Afterwards, she gave me a brief massage.
2. Color Nails of Odessa located at 2608 N. Grandview Ave. open Monday-Saturday 9:30 am to 7 pm.
3. Caesar's Palace Nails and Spa located at 4060 Faudree Rd. open from 9:30 am to 8 pm Monday-Saturday and Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm.
Taryn on Yelp says
I went for the first time & I was impressed by the overall appearance of the center.. Also everyone was really nice & made me very comfortable. I will definitely be going back!
4. Salon 52 located at 4100 E. 52nd St. suite C open from Tuesday-Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm.
5. Bellagio Nails & Day Spa located at 5135 E 42nd St. open Monday-Saturday 9 am to 8 pm and Sunday 11 am to 6 pm.
Beckie on Yelp says
I love this place. I will not get my nails done anywhere else. They are professional and courteous. It's clean and well lit in the building.