Howdy! Is This The Most TEXAS McDonald’s IN Texas?
Sometimes you can look at restaurants or fast food places and know exactly where they are located. That's pretty much the case with this McDonald's in Texas. There is no question that this McDonald's is definitely a TEXAS McDonald's!
THIS MCDONALD'S IS IN WEATHERFORD, TEXAS
- Address: 2407 S Main St, Weatherford, TX 76086
As soon as you drive up you can tell this McDonald's in Weatherford, Texas is a little different than most. You're greeted by Ronald Mcdonald sitting on a Horse up front! And, yes he has his Cowboy Hat on along with his lasso! He looks like he's about to lasso the CATTLE also in front of the McDonald's!
A COWBOY GREETS YOU INSIDE THIS MCDONALD'S
RONALD MCDONALD SITS ON A STAGECOACH INSIDE
This is pretty impressive. The cool thing about this stagecoach is that it has seat so that you can enjoy your McNuggets on the side of the stagecoach.
It doesn't get more TEXAS than Ronald McDonald and the horse both wearing Cowboy hats while on the stagecoach! Take a close look at the STARS on the chairs.
TEXAS STARS ARE A PART OF THE DECOR!
Yep, of course, those TEXAS STARS inside this McDonald's!
TEXAS MURAL IN THIS MCDONALD'S CORNER!
- Wow, what a corner to eat your Big Macs! Lots of TEXAS happening here!
- The old Texas mural with the TRAIN is everything on the wall!
- The table is actually an old WHEEL!
- The chairs go that Texas Iron look with the classic M Arches logo!
- The Longhorns on the light fixture are sweet.
Wow! Have You Seen The Two-Story Whataburger In Texas?