5 Best Places For Margaritas On The Patio
Who doesn't love a good margarita on the patio in the summer? I have compiled a list of the five best margaritas in the area. If you have a great place for margaritas, feel free to add it to the list. I do have to tell you, I prefer my margaritas on the rock, not frozen. How about you?
Not all of these restaurants have a patio but good thing is now you can get them to!
1. The El Jefe Margarita from Abuelos. I think it's the orange-infused tequila that I like. Here is what's in the El Jefe: Maestro Dobel Diamante Tequila hand-selected, private barrels for Abuelo's, Agavero Orange Liqueur, Fresh Citrus, Grilled Orange, Kosher Salt Rim
2. El Presidente from Chili's. It's cool that it comes in its own shaker. I didn't know you could order it in different flavors, I guess it's been that long since I have had one. Here's what makes an El Presidente: Our famous Presidente Margarita® hand-shaken 25 times with Sauza Conmemorativo® Tequila, Patrón® Citrónge, and E&J Brandy. Available in classic, mango, or strawberry.
3. Jalapeno Margarita at Cork and Pig. It comes with Tequila, fresh lime, jalapeno, and cactus salt rim.
4. Guava Margarita from Cork and Pig: Tequila, Pink Guava Puree, Sweet and Sour, smokey guava salt rim.
5. Italian Margarita from Olive Garden: Inspired by the flavors of Italy, our Margarita is made with Jose Cuervo Especial Silver tequila, triple sec, and topped with amaretto, a sweet Italian liqueur. Upgrade to premium with
Again, please feel free to add to the list. Please be sure to drink responsibly. There is nothing better on a hot afternoon than a great margarita on the patio.
The 10 Best Texas Liquors