10 Things Texans Consider Cheating If You Do Them While In A Relationship
Entering a new relationship is tough. You have to have chemistry, you have to 'click,' you have to have common interests, be attracted to one another, and get along, all the things that go with being in a new relationship. One very important thing that a couple must lock down and agree on is what each could do that would be considered cheating on their partner. Many couples don't always see eye to eye on that one.
WHAT DO TEXANS CONSIDER CHEATING IN A RELATIONSHIP?
It is considered cheating if you go behind the other person's back and see someone else, plain and simple right?
Don't we all wish it were that easy to define? I came across a recent list of scenarios that may or may not be considered cheating, depending on who you ask. I added a few of my own for good measure.
ARE YOU CHEATING IF YOU DO ANY OF THESE 10 THINGS WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP?
1. does kissing a member of the opposite sex on the cheek count as cheating?
2. scrolling through dating sites just because you're bored and not actually messaging anyone
3. front-hugging someone very tightly
4. giving a person of the opposite sex a massage
5. flirting with the waiter/waitress at a restaurant
6. hanging out with an ex and not telling your significant other
7. sliding into someone's DM's
8. saying the words to a coworker or friend, 'I would totally hook up with you if I were single!'
9. having lunch or dinner with a coworker
10. sending flirty messages or photos through text
Maybe these are questions you should be asking your partner, especially if you are entering a new relationship. Feel free to use this list as a reference and add some of your own!
The Meaning of Something Old, New, Borrowed & Blue
Gallery Credit: Emily Claire