10 Romantic Restaurants To Take Your Valentine To In Midland Odessa!
Yes, Valentine's Day, is just around the corner. AND, let's be real, food is an important part of it. The flowers are a given. But, it's not complete without some CANDY and a nice romantic dinner. And, with Valentine's Day around the corner, you might want to start to decide which restaurant you want to take your Valentine to. And, you might want to get a jump on reservations.
So, what happened when I googled the 'Romantic' restaurants in Midland and Odessa? The following list is a sample of restaurants that are supposed to be romantic according to Midlandaf and Yelp. In no particular order..... Make sure to get those reservations in early for Valentine's Day!
Restaurants listed in RANDOM order
#1 • VENEZIA - MIDLAND (Italian)
- Location:. . 2101 W Wadley Ave Ste 20, Midland, TX 79705
- Reservation Number: (432) 687-0900 LINK TO WEBSITE
- Menu Highlights: Pappardelee Pagliaefieno, Spaghetti Amalfitana, Lasagna Al Forno
- Review: Claudia on Yelp says
Venezia is THE best restaurant in Midland. Our friend group comes here to celebrate birthdays, engagements, promotions, you name it. We come just to hangout with each other and eat delicious food and drink the BEST WINE SELECTION! You honestly can't find this selection at most steakhouses in Dallas.
#2 • FLAIR TAVERNA - ODESSA (Italian)
- Location: 2701 John Ben Shepperd Pkwy Odessa, TX 79761
- Reservation Number: (432) 653-5154 LINK TO WEBSITE
- Menu Highlights: Calamari Fritto Misto, Bruschetta, Carpaccio
- Review: Ashley on Yelp described it this way...
We loved the filet mignon with the house salad and the mashed potatoes, carrot, and asparagus. Well, it was my husband's but we shared everything in the end! I ordered the tortellinis and that was one heavenly dish! Usually a restaurant portion of tortellini is small but this was massive and sinful with the wine sauce. He also did a half glass of the moscato and loved it.
#3 • THE GARLIC PRESS - MIDLAND (Steakhouse, Seafood)
- Location: 2200 W Wadley Ave #6, Midland, TX 79705
- Reservation Number: (432) 570-4020 LINK TO WEBSITE
- Menu Highlights: Hand-Cut Black Angus Steaks, Dijon Caper Salmon, Jalapeno Shrimp
- Review: Claudia on Yelp says...
Wow! Thank you Garlic Press for bringing "upscale" dining to Midland. I just moved here and am a self-proclaimed foodie. My boyfriend booked a reservation for the day before Valentine's Day. The bread and roasted garlic was so nice, I LOVE garlic.
#4 • RED OAK KITCHEN - ODESSA (American Cuisine)
- Location: 7260 TX-191 Frontage #200, Odessa, TX 79765
- Reservation Number: (432) 248-0101 LINK TO WEBSITE
- Menu Highlights: prime rib quesadillas, prime rib, Baja fish tacos
- Review: Michael M on yelp says...
this was quite the surprise when we found it.
We had the three dip appetizer, chicken enchiladas, baja fish tacos, and piggy pizza. Not a soul was disappointed. The food was wonderful. Licking the sauce out of the to-go container later on was just as good as it was in the restaurant.
Service was great. Food was great. Everything was wonderful.
#5 • ITALIAN VILLAGE - MIDLAND (Italian)
don't have enough words to say how wonderful Italian Village is but I'll try..!
My boyfriend and I found this spot a few months back & it quickly became our favorite date spot. We've tried almost every appetizer and have loved every single one.
For my meal I discovered the Penne Rigate con Vodka and I add chicken. It is perfect!
My boyfriend bounces between the lasagna, their steak tenderloin and the chicken Alfredo all three are amazing!
We've also tried their banana foster and the chocolate cake and both were delicious!
#6 • VOLCANO - ODESSA (Asian Cuisine)
- Location: 3952 E 42nd St, Odessa, TX 79762
- Reservation Number: (432) 552-8881 LINK TO WEBSITE
- Menu Highlights: Sushi, Szechuan Beef, Pineapple Rice, Pho Noodle Soup
- Review: Craig G on Yelp says....
We've gone once or twice a month since finding the place late last year. We also take out-of-town guests there because the food quality and presentation are excellent. The portion sizes, value/prices, service and overall ambiance are about the best we've found in Midland or Odessa. Clearly the place to try if you are in the mood for Asian cuisine.
#7 • RAY'S ITALIAN BISTRO - MIDLAND (Italian Cuisine)
- Location: 2300 W Wadley Ave, Midland, TX 79705
- Reservation Number: (432) 682-7297
- Menu Highlights: Baked Lasagna al Forno, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Puttanesca
- Review: Gloria on Yelp says:
This is are second time coming here we are from Fort Worth Tx my Daughter lives near by and the first time we came we enjoyed it and could not wait to come back!! The service is awesome the food is delicious a lot of food for the price you pay. love this place We definitely recommend this place!!!!
#8 • LEGENDARY BARN DOOR STEAKHOUSE - ODESSA (Steakhouse)
- Location: 2140 Andrews Hwy, Odessa, TX 79761
- Reservation Number: (432) 337-4142
- Menu Highlights:
- Review: Jennifer on yelp says...
Our food was amazing and Kim, our server, was even more amazing! My husband said that the chicken fried steak reminded him of his grandma's cooking...he loved it! First time eating here and we will definitely be back!
#9 • COWBOY PRIME - MIDLAND (Steakhouse)
- Location: 200 Spring Park Dr Suite 200, Midland, Texas.
- Reservation Number: (432) 400-1505 exploretock.com
- Menu Highlights: Prime Selections include Australian Wagyu Striploin, Whole Maine Lobster, Colorado Lamb Rack, Bone-In Cowboy ribeye, and a 24K Gold Tomahawk Chop!
- Review: Lauren on Yelp says...
Midland's newest high end restaurant, Cowboy Prime, certainly lived up the the hype. My parents, husband and I went last night and had a fabulous dinner. I had the lychee martini--it was super refreshing and not overly sweet. We had the carpaccio, octopus, and tuna tartare for appetizers. We loved the tuna, and the octopus was unlike anything else we have in Midland. The carpaccio could have used sauce or something salty or acidic to give it more dimension. I ordered the ribeye for my entree, and it was cooked to perfection.
#10 • OPAL'S TABLE - MIDLAND (American Cuisine)
- Location: 223 W Wall St Ste 150 Midland, TX 79701
- Reservation Number: (432) 687-1158
- Menu Highlights: Crab Cakes, Grilled bone In, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Review: Kitty on Yelp says....
Solid 5 stars! The strawberry sour cocktail and crispy Brussels is Bom. They nailed it. This is my second visit and will come back for more.
Chicken fried steak is tasty.
Seafood pasta is good.
TX fish is great and nicely grilled
Coffee rub pork chop is tender, great service and atmosphere.