My Childhood Hero
My childhood hero hands down has got to be Bruce Lee. I even named my son after a character his son played. Most people know him for his fighting and his Kung Fu movies, but not a lot of people know that he had a degree in philosophy. The thing that set him apart from most people, is the fact that he had a ton of great words to live by just like anyone, but he actually lived them. Here is a list of some of my favorite Bruce Lee quotes.
5. Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
4. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
3. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
2. I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
1. The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
I don’t know why, but his quotes have always sparked an emotion response in me ever since I was a kid. He was a great man in everything that he did.