I would have to say that I was definitely one of the lucky ones after I heard this story. Apparently the 'liquid glitter phone cases' that so many of us have are breaking and burning people. There are reports that several people have suffered chemical burns as a result. 

Well as luck would have it, I discovered this week that my glitter case (pictured) had broken, however, I have no clue when? It must have happened, the liquid that is inside oozed out and I was oblivious! Just a heads up, if you have one of these cases, the incidents that have been reported are usually someone carrying their phone in their pocket or sleeping with their phone at their side.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/glitter-burns?utm_term=.pfm4ZmD9b#.donkpZj4K