The Best Untraditional Holiday Movie of All Time
There are a ton of traditional holiday movies that people put on their “to watch” list every year. There’s also a ton of nontraditional movies that people watch every year for the holidays. I’m sure a few are slipping my mind as I make this list so feel free to leave a comment and let me know what I’m forgetting. Until then, here is my attempt at a top 5 list for nontraditional holiday flicks.
5. Gremlins: I know it’s not what everyone thinks of when they think “holiday movie” but it takes place around the holiday season so it totally counts.
4. Lethal Weapon: C’mon, the movie is holiday gold. Don’t tell me you’re too old for this shhhhh….
3. Die Hard: I know a lot of people are going to be mad at me for not putting this one at the top of the list but please keep in mind…I DO WHAT I WANT!
2. Bad Santa: Nuff Said. It’s one of the funniest movies of all time. When the kid punches the elf in the balls I laugh until I cry every single time.
1. Coming to America: It counts dammit. There’s snow and decorated tree’s….I think. Either way, my brother and I watch it EVERY holiday season and laugh through the entire thing every year since we were like 10.