Six Things Men Hate About Other Men
We all have things about other guys we absolutely despise. Whether it be them constantly trying to pick fights at the bar or they're so thirsty they ruin any regular guys chances with a good girl.
I stumbled upon an article written by someone who feels the same way. What about other guys really gets under your skin? Ladies feel free to chime in.
Someone on Reddit posed the question about things men hate about other men, and here are the six best ones:
- “Who the f#%k is ripping out their pubic hair and scattering it all over urinals across America?”
- “I hate the guys who drink and try to fight everybody, including their own friends.”
- “When guys comment on girls’ Facebook pics with idiotic crap like, ‘Wow, sexy’ and ‘Hey beautiful’ and other things that reek of desperation.”
- “I hate guys that are so judgmental about how attractive women look, yet they themselves are ugly.”
- “Dudes who can’t fend for themselves when it comes to domestic duties. Learn how to cook a couple meals, clean a toilet, and turn on a vacuum.”
- “I hate that a lot of them can grow a full beard without childish, visible patches.”
To see the complete list of things check it out here on Reddit.