Food Court Food You Shouldn’t Eat – Leo and Rebecca In The Morning
Wait, there is actually Food Court food you should not eat. What the heck? I love food form the food court! What would a Mall in america be without it. It's actually my favorite part of the mall. But according to eathis.com there are certain foods you should stay away from.
1. Worst snack: Auntie Anne's Pepperoni Pretzel with Hot Salsa Cheese Dip. It's a pretzel with pepperoni on it, and it's 570 calories.
2. Worst pizza: Sbarro Stuffed Sausage and Pepperoni, 810 calories per slice.
3. Worst Chinese food: Panda Express Orange Chicken with Fried Rice. It has 900 calories and 34 grams of fat.
4. Worst frozen treat: A Brownie Cookie Dough Blizzard from Dairy Queen, 1,150 calories.
5. Worst burger: Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger, 920 calories.
6. Worst sandwich: Panera's Steak and White Cheddar Panini, 1,050 calories.
7. Worst overall: The Caramel Pecanbon at Cinnabon. It's 1,080 calories with 51 grams of fat, and almost half of that is saturated fat.