Failed Carbon Monoxide Detector
Please share this video. My family almost payed the price today do to a faulty carbon monoxide detector. My son's bedroom was right beside where it was coming out and this detector never went off even with they guy from the gas company and his monitor going off right next to it. More people need to be aware of this. Who knows how many other detectors just don't work? Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are headache, dizziness, nausea, and several others. If you have multiple people in the house come down with these symptoms, get out of the house immediately. We are VERY lucky that I knew the symptoms and didn't second guess myself despite the fact that this monitor indicated there was no danger. If I had trusted this device over my instincts, my family would be dead. It doesn't get more serious than this.